Design, Media, Engagement
Hi folks! Thanks for stopping by. I'm a nonprofit project developer/supervisor, publication designer, comic artist, weekend wanderer, cupcake aficionado, friend of felines & advocate of good talk. Back in 2002, I co-founded NCDD.
My current freelance work consists of project design, editorial oversight, copywriting, technical training, and strategic planning for small nonprofits and similar programs.
With over 30 years experience in publication & media development, an academic background in education, and 15 years as Creative Director of a small, national nonprofit dedicated to civic engagement, I have assembled a unique toolkit of talents useful to any small nonprofit, campaign, or publishing endeavor.
• Publication & Media Design - Adobe Creative Suite
• Website Development - HTML5, Wordpress & CSS
• Nonprofit Management - MS Office & Google Docs
• Community Engagement - Online and Offline
My comics are primarily a hobby, though they tend to pop up in the unlikeliest, and often silliest, places.
I love using modern technology to publicize, grow, and manage diverse communities and innovative programs. More so, I love to bring these communities together through the development of tools, events, and publications encouraging knowledge-sharing and civic engagement.
I'm always interested in connecting with like-minded folk to talk shop or trade advice, either online or off…
Looking for creative support for your program? Looking for a designer with years of experience in community engagement? I'm always looking for new and exciting projects. Let's connect!
DESIGN & COPYWRITING
A small selection which provide examples of both design and copywriting, collected from recent projects.
• NCDD Promotional Booklet (7mb PDF)
• Transpartisan Voice Promotional Booklet (3.5mb PDF)
• Connecticut Collaborative Introductory Menu (.5mb PNG)
• "Kai for Congress" Promotional Material (.5mb PNG)
• Transpartisan Review, Issue 2 (25mb PDF)
• Website for poet Wendy Willis (LINK)
• 2019 Rates & Services Guide (1.5mb PDF)
Please use the back button to return to this list.